i am a rogue. i am a dorian gray.

Friday, March 4, 2011

This is just the beginning


In three months. I had the homesick bug. the enegry zappers. the grown up stuff that bore me to tears at its magnitude. the obscurity. catching myself twice on a nasty habit or two. the sharks. the transcient aethiest date. wolves in sheep's clothing.

but gradually you find your pace. you build your space. the true gems start to shine. the kindred souls. the sticks and stones that make this place be called a home.

i wouldnt say "you name it". but these are what found its way to sit around in the corners of my plate. its a curtain call of my first day in college.

real life changing events ever so animate in the least theatrical demeanor but in a slow and numbing surprise.

and now life is about to start again. i wouldn't trade it all in a heartbeat.

mom, pets and second mom-older sister.. i miss you all but i dont think im in kansas anymore.

and i'm kinda liking it here.


2 comments:

  1. Love it that you're writing again! Wuhooo! I moved to a new URL na. I'll link you up there! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! yes i saw it! level up na level up ha! its ultra cool. ayan when im tamad to text just look me up here. haha

    ReplyDelete